SnowEx’s Mini Pro is ideal for small snow and ice contractors, as well as larger snow and ice operations that wish to complement their higher-capacity spreaders. The SP-575X comes standard with a receiver hitch mount and includes a fully integrated pendant-style digital variable-speed control unit.
- Polyethylene hopper — eliminates corrosion
- Patented 12-volt electric drive/transmission sealed unit
- Heavy-duty non-combustible automotive-style wiring harness
- Low maintenance — no pulleys, sprockets, chains or belts
- 2-year warranty
- Weight (Empty): 106 lb. (48.1 kg)
- Overall Length: 20.5 in. (52.1 cm)
- Overall Height: 35 in. (88.9 cm)
- Overall Width: 38 in. (96.5 cm)
- Hopper Length: 20.5 in. (52.1 cm)
- Hopper Width: 38 in. (96.5 cm)
- Capacity (Volume): 5.75 cu. ft. (.163 cu. m)
- Capacity (Weight): 460 lb. (208.7 kg.)
- Spreading Width: Up to 40 ft. (12.2 m)
- Spreading Material: Bagged rock salt
- Speed Control: Fully integrated pendant-style digital variable-speed control unit
- Wiring Harness: Non-combustible automotive style multiple gauge wiring harness with weather-tight plugs and connecters
- Frame: Powder coated steel
- Hopper: One-piece LLDPE safety yellow poly
- Motors: 12-volt DC direct-drive mounted in weather resistant enclosure
- Spinner Drive Assembly: Maximum torque transmission with hardened-steel worm and bronze gear
- Spinner: 10 in. (25.4 cm) nylon/glass reinforced resin
- Auger: 3 in. (7.6 cm) vertical high-flow auger
- Mounting: 2 in. (5.1 cm) receiver hitch is standard. See owner's manual for mounting & installation instructions.
- Top Screen: 1/4 in. (.6 cm) steel rod construction with grid pattern
- Cover: Fitted Lid
- Vibrator: Optional
- Utility Vehicle
- Compact Pickup Truck
- 1/2 Ton Pickup Truck
- 3/4 Ton Pickup Truck
- 1 Ton Pickup Truck (13,000 GVWR)
- 19,000 GVWR
Options and Accessories
- The ADF-020 Adjustable Deflector restricts spread pattern to prevent material waste. It also prevents vehicle damage by deflecting flying material.
- The GAK-020 Gate Assembly Kit converts tailgate spreaders for use with granular and pelletized materials. It includes an adjustable stainless steel gate that regulates flow rate (10’ cable included).
- The MGK-020 Manual Gate Kit allows for the manual shutoff of gate to eliminate material loss during transportation.
- The VBR-080 Vibrator Kit with Harness assists in material flow. It is ideal for non-free flowing material, such as salt/sand mix, bulk salt or moist material (wiring harness included).
Available Mounts & Hitches
- The DRM-175 Drop Utility Mount is a low-profile mount for utility vehicles.
- The TLR-175 Trailer Mount gives spreaders the ability to be towed via a lawn and garden hitch.
- The UTM-175 Utility Mount is used to mount spreaders to various utility vehicles.
- The PPT-175 Pivot Pal offers tailgate spreaders the ability to swing away from the tailgate.
- The RHM-175 2-Inch Hitch Mount allows spreaders to mount to a standard 2-inch receiver hitch.
- The SSH-175 Skid-Steer Mount allows spreaders to attach to the mounting plate of most available skid steers.
Compatibility Notes: 1: OFK-020 Optimum Flow Kit; 2: GAK-020 Gate Assembly Kit; 3: VBR-080 Vibrator Kit with Harness; 4: FKK-020 Free Flow Kit; 5: With TRK Material Control Tube